Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics: Purposeful Practice Book - Foundation
Part of the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths series
- Publication Date
- January 2019
Where purposeful practice and problem-solving meet exam practice – all in one book
The Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Mathematics Purposeful Practice Book – Foundation is a brand-new kind of practice book incorporating minimal variation to bolster students’ GCSE study in and out of the classroom.
- Engaging and purpose-led questions that use cutting-edge approaches to help students build their skills, confidence and understanding, and get exam-ready.
- Encourages progression for all with over 4,500 concise and varied questions that:
- build in small steps to consolidate knowledge and boost confidence
- deepen understanding by helping students connect, reason and reflect on what they’re learning
- focus on specific areas, such as strengthening problem-solving skills and strategies
- help every student put into practice what they’ve learned in different ways.
- Targeted exam practice with questions modified from real GCSE (9–1) papers to help students start applying what they’ve learned to what they might see in assessments.
- Includes exam feedback, with grade indicators informed by ResultsPlus data to provide meaningful insight into the level of difficulty of each exam-style question.
- Developed with the help of UK teachers so you can use the book flexibly alongside your current resources: in class, for homework, or independent study.
Download the answers for Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Mathematics Purposeful Practice Book – Foundation
Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Mathematics Purposeful Practice Book – Higher