BBC Bitesize and REVISE Revision Resources for Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics
Revise brings you great value, high quality revision resources with clear and concise, page by page topic information matched to exam specifications. Designed for hassle-free, independent studies or classroom use, these revision resources are the smart choice for all students revising Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics Higher or Foundation.
Buy any Revision Guide or Workbook for the school price of just £2.70* (RRP £5.99). This represents a huge discount on the retail price! Just quote promo code 16REVCC when prompted at checkout.
- Revision resources that are priced to meet both your budget and your students'
- Closely matched to the Edexcel (9-1) specification
- The one topic-per-page format provides hassle-free revision for students with no lengthy set-up time and no complex revision concept
- Level indicators on the page allow students to progress at a speed that is right for them
- Ideal for classroom or independent study, the Revision Guides include vital topic information
- For exam practice, the Revision Workbooks provide practice in 3 speeds: guided questions, unguided questions and practice exam papers
Our range of BBC Bitesize revision resources is growing. They will help your students break their revision up into manageable "bite-sized" chunks, aiding planning and time management. They also act as a structured pathway to the BBC Bitesize website, with links on the pages to videos, learner guides, worked examples and quizzes, BBC Bitesize gives a richer, fuller, more varied and effective revision experience.
Buy any Revision Guide or Workbook for the school price of just £2.70* (RRP £5.99). This represents a huge discount on the retail price! Just quote promo code BBCREVCC when prompted at checkout.
- Make every minute count with timed and trackable activities, so they get the most out of their revision and can track their progress.
- Get the inside track on how the exams work with a detailed analysis of the exam paper and with exam-style questions on every page.
- Aim higher with full support for the top grades through worked examples and guided practice.
- Boost your knowledge with links to the BBC Bitesize website, leading straight to the most relevant content.
- Matched to the Edexcel GCSE (9–1) Mathematics Higher and Foundation specifications.
* Only available to those purchasing on a UK educational establishment account and cannot be combined with other subjects or other offers.