Purposeful Practice Books
A brand-new kind of maths practice book developed with UK teachers and based on cutting-edge approaches to help students make the most of practice.
- Our unique Purposeful Practice Books use minimal variation to bolster students’ Key Stage 3 and GCSE studies in and out of the classroom.
- Each book encourages progression for all with over 4,500 concise and varied questions that:
- build in small steps to consolidate knowledge and boost confidence
- deepen understanding by helping students connect, reason and reflect on what they’re learning
- focus on strengthening skills and strategies, such as problem-solving
- help every student put their learning into practice in different ways.
- They can be used flexibly alongside current resources: in class, for homework, or independent study.
And for GCSE, there's extra support to get exam-ready with:
- Targeted exam practice with questions modified from real GCSE (9–1) papers to help students start applying what they’ve learned to what they might see in assessments.
- Exam feedback with grade indicators informed by ResultsPlus data to give meaningful insights into the level of difficulty of each exam-style question.
Try it for yourself
Practice is all about giving it a go, so download the sample chapter (PDF 4.09 MB) to try it out for yourself.