Exploring maths: Tier 5 Class book
Part of the Exploring Maths KS3 series
- Publication Date
- October 2008
Ensure two levels of progress with Anita Straker and her team!
Strengthen your pupils’ understanding
The Exploring maths Class Books are organised into units to accompany the Teacher’s Book and are designed to help strengthen pupils’ understanding.
- Includes activities, games and investigations that put maths in a real world context.
- Worked examples at the beginning of each lesson help pupils work independently.
- 3 levels of differentiation in each exercise help you pitch work at the right level.
- Specific Functional Skills tasks focus on the important process skills.
- “How well are you doing?” levelled self-assessment tests help pupils see what they need to do to improve.
- Interesting facts inform pupils about the cultural and social roots of maths.
Delivery and returns
Delivery costs for physical products are £4.50 for UK customers, and is dependent on weight for international customers. Please note there is no delivery charge for digital products.
Inspection/approval items and evaluation packs for UK establishment account customers are delivered free of charge with free returns.