KS3 Maths Progress (2014)
Explore the brand-new edition of Maths Progress for 2019
Building confidence in maths
The KS3 Maths Progress course has been developed by the same series editors as our Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics series, to provide you with a consistent teaching and learning experience from 11 to 16.
Our KS3 Maths Progress course:
- has the same unique mastery approach and unit structure with in-built differentiation as our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics course
is developed to help build confidence in mathematics and prepare your students for GCSE
- caters for all attainment levels with differentiated Student Books
- focuses on problem-solving and mathematical reasoning skills while providing plenty of extra practice on every topic
- supports your planning, teaching, and assessing of students' progress.
Download our course guide (PDF 5.49 MB) to learn more about the series.
The pedagogy underpinning KS3 Maths Progress
KS3 Maths Progress is built on a pedagogy based on leading mathematics education research - read our list of references.
Each unit follows an innovative structure of Master - Check - Strengthen/Extend - Test, and is supported by a range of learning materials that help promote confidence by encouraging students to master key concepts, discuss their own understanding and reflect on their learning.
Download our Pedagogy Guide (PDF 2.08 MB) to see why nurturing confidence is at the heart of our Key Stage 3 Mathematics course.
Research report on the impact our resources have in schools
We really care about making a difference in schools and work hard to make sure that our programmes do, too. That’s why our Pearson UK Efficacy and Research team worked in conjunction with UCL Institute of Education to investigate:
- what impact our KS3 Maths Progress and Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics resources are having on young people
- how they’re being used
- how effective they are for supporting young people’s learning of the curriculum.
Read the report
Talk to us about KS3 Maths Progress
If you'd like more information and want to talk to us about our resources, please request a call back and a consultant will be in touch.