Interactive Schemes of Work
New interactive scheme of work - now available
Saving you time: planning made easy with our KS3 and KS4 interactive schemes of work
We’ve created a new, digital interactive scheme of work for KS3 and KS4 Maths. Free for anyone to use, the interactive scheme of work is totally flexible so you can tailor it to the way you want to deliver your 11-16 Maths curriculum.
The new interactive schemes of work make planning your teaching time so much easier.
- Available free for anyone to access.
- Provide you with a guide for teaching the KS3 Maths Progress and Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Maths course content and a suggested teaching order, saving you time.
- Designed to be totally flexible so you can tailor it to the way you want to teach.
- Both 2-year KS3 and 3-year KS3 teaching options at all three levels.
- Links directly to a huge amount of online teaching resources through an ActiveLearn Digital Service subscription.
Our interactive scheme of work provides a range of different teaching options and host lots of free online teaching content and functionality including:
- a guide for teaching the content, including a suggested teaching order
- an idea of when to teach and how long to spend on each topic
- lesson objectives and possible success criteria
- common misconceptions and any teaching prerequisites.
If you are using our KS3 online resources, teaching the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics qualification and using our GCSE (9-1) Maths online published resources, you’ll be able to create a 5-year scheme of work and link instantly to a full range of teaching materials through ActiveLearn Digital Service.
Access the interactive scheme of work now.
We also have an interactive scheme of work for our Edexcel AS and A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics qualifications, so the addition of KS3 and GCSE means we have a complete solution for the whole of your 11-18 planning.
Free qualifications support
Visit our Edexcel qualifications course materials page to see more free GCSE (9-1) Maths support from Edexcel.