Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) Mathematics
For the latest Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) specification (from 2016)
These new resources have been written for the new 9-1 grading scale, with progression and support at their core.
- Written and developed by popular and experienced authors, Turner and Potts, who are also practising classroom teachers.
- The new 9-1 grading scale brings student assessment in line with their UK contemporaries. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
- A fully integrated Progression Map tool allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions, helping students make the best progress they can.
- The embedded transferrable skills that are needed for progression into higher education and employment, are explicitly signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- Each Student Book will provide access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student’s Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- The new ActiveLearn Digital Service brings together your planning, teaching and assessment across one service, saving you valuable time. It embeds progression within its interactive activities offering the teacher extra diagnostic power and creates a personalised teaching and independent learning experience both in and outside the classroom.
- Specifically developed to support all learners, with appropriate and engaging content suitable for all abilities.
Download our guide
(744KB) to find out more about our International GCSE (9-1) Mathematics resources for UK schools.