Maths Progress Second Edition ActiveLearn Digital Service Subscription, MEDIUM
- £824.00 + £164.80 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- December 2019
Progress with confidence
Our ActiveLearn service has been built alongside our Student Books to give one coherent approach. It also comes with full customer support throughout the subscription to ensure you and your students get the most out of the course.
What can you expect from ActiveLearn?
Easy-to-use front-of-class materials, including handy features such as 'zoom' and 'playlist' tools to make it easy to customise and use resources in lessons
Teacher-to-teacher guidance videos on topic points, misconceptions and teaching approaches
- Guidance for students including worked examples, key points, hints, animations and videos
- 500+ editable and printable homework worksheets linked to each lesson and differentiated to the Core, Support and Depth strands
- 2,500+ auto-marked online homework and practice activities that give students instant feedback and help them track their progress
- Free, editable interactive scheme of work for Maths Progress and 11-16 maths linked to the Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics scheme of work
- ActiveLearn: Progress & Assess materials and online-reporting tools, including pre-unit activities, assessments, mark schemes, online markbooks and indicative GCSE (9-1) grades.
Delivery and returns
Delivery costs for physical products are £4.50 for UK customers, and is dependent on weight for international customers. Please note there is no delivery charge for digital products.
Inspection/approval items and evaluation packs for UK establishment account customers are delivered free of charge with free returns.