Maths Progress Core Textbook 1
- Publication Date
- May 2019
Progress with confidence
Maths Progress (Second Edition) Core Textbook 1 develops reasoning, fluency and problem-solving to boost students’ confidence at Key Stage 3 and give them the best preparation for progressing to GCSE study.
- Purposefully updated based on feedback from thousands of teachers and students, as well as academic research and impact studies
- Built on a well-paced, structured core curriculum and established pedagogy you can use with your whole cohort
- Shown to help KS3 students master maths with confidence with a UK-specific approach that draws upon global best practices and cutting-edge research
- Tried-and-tested differentiation with a unique unit structure and ‘Support’ and ‘Depth’ books to support every student’s progress
- Even more key skills-building support, problem-solving, and meaningful practice to consolidate learning, deepen understanding and build connections across topics
- Bolsters progression to GCSE with updated questions that reflect the latest assessments and a format that seamlessly aligns with our GCSE Maths courses.
Also available in the series:
- Support Books that provide scaffolding and support on key concepts for each unit in the Core Textbook
- Depth Books that deepen students’ understanding of key concepts for each unit in the Core Textbook
- Purposeful Practice Books fully aligned to the course and based on cutting-edge approaches such as minimal variation and small steps to help students make the most of practice.