- Textbooks and digital services that work together to give you the fullest support for planning, teaching, progress tracking and assessing students' progress across KS3 and on to GCSE
- Shown to help KS3 students master maths with confidence with an established, UK-specific approach that draws upon global best practices and cutting-edge research
- Tried-and-tested differentiation with a unique unit and course structure to support every student’s progress
- Purposefully updated based on feedback from thousands of teachers and students, as well as impact studies, to make what works even better, including:
- a single, well-paced and structured core curriculum you can use with your whole cohort
- even more key skills-building support, problem-solving, and meaningful practice to consolidate learning, deepen understanding and forge connections between topics
- new support to bolster students' progression to GCSE with a format that seamlessly aligns with our GCSE Maths resources, and appropriately levelled questions and updated assessments that reflect the latest GCSE (9–1) exams.
Explore the preview guide to see samples and more