Advancing Maths for AQA
Including core textbooks and revision guides, this series provides thorough preparation for the revised 2004 specifications for AS and A level Maths and AS Statistics.
- The student-friendly, accessible approach eases transition from GCSE to AS, then up to A Level, in line with the new specification.
- Flexible support includes clear explanations, detailed worked examples and self-assessment tests to prepare students thoroughly.
- Includes favourite features such as test-yourself sections and key point summaries at the end of each chapter.
- Greater coverage for the combined AQA A and AQA B 2004 specification.
- The revision guides contains help and guidance to support your students improve their learning.
The core books are suitable for the International Baccalaureate Diploma. Take a look at the matching chart to see how each book is matched to topics in the syllabus.