Jìn bù Chinese Pupil Book 1(11-14 Mandarin Chinese)
Part of the Jin bu 11-14 Chinese series
- Publication Date
- August 2010
Inspiration and engagement equals progress
Jìn bù 11-14 Mandarin Chinese is a two year course and has been written by a team of Chinese teachers from to meet the needs of pupils taking Chinese as a second language.
Brought to you by Pearson, the UK's number one Modern Languages publisher and the IOE Confucius Institute for Schools, the leading body for secondary education - working together to support Mandarin Chinese teaching in UK schools.
There are two Pupil Books in Jìn bù, one for each year group. Each one includes a wide variety of activities so lessons can be tailored for different abilities. Every chapter of the Pupil Book includes:
- activities covering all four language skills on every spread
- plenty of illustrations and photographs to keep pupils engaged
- grammar tips on every spread to help pupils understand key concepts
- writing exercises to help with character acquisition
- an ‘Investigating characters’ unit to show pupils how radicals relate to their meanings making them easier to remember
- a unit exploring Chinese culture.
Audio files to accompany our Student Books are sold separately.