Studio 1 Pupil Book (11-14 French)
Part of the Studio series
- Publication Date
- April 2010
Studio 11-14 (KS3) French: French your pupils will enjoy learning!
With our Studio 1 Pupil Book you can choose the right pace of learning for your pupils. You can either move at a faster pace by skipping the French basics covered in Accès Studio and at KS2, or slow down to pause and revise knowledge. lncludes complete coverage of the 2014 National Curriculum.
- Lots of photographs and topics to capture your pupils' interest right from the start.
- A wide variety of vocabulary helps pupils build a personal picture and talk about things that really interest them.
- Activities for all four skills in every unit make sure pupils cover what they need to progress.
- Accès Studio page references show where to go to pause and revise the basic topics.
- Tips on every spread throughout the course teach essential language-learning skills such as using a French dictionary.
- Every unit in Studio has a grammar objective supported by activities and clear explanations.
Audio files to accompany our Pupil Books are sold separately.