Studio KS3 ActiveLearn Digital Service Subscription, MEDIUM
Part of the Studio series
- £648.49 + £129.70 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- February 2015
Integrated teaching and learning in the classroom, at home, everywhere
The annual subscription contains Accés Studio, Studio 1, 2 Rouge and Vert and 3 Rouge and Vert:
- Front-of-class teaching resources (powered by ActiveTeach)
- Homework, Practice and Support (powered by ActiveLearn)
- Assessment Packs
- Teacher's Guides
Our ActiveLearn Digital Service combines front-of-class teaching resources with online homework and practice, as well as planning and assessment materials. The service has been developed alongside our Pupil Books to give one coherent approach. It also comes with full customer support throughout the subscription to ensure you and your pupils get the most out of the course.
Download this handy infographic to see everything that's included in our ActiveLearn Digital Service for Studio.
Front-of-Class Teaching Resources (previously known as ActiveTeach)
- The Pupil Book on screen facilitates whole class teaching and the zoom feature helps you focus on individual tasks.
- Video clips following a group of students bring the language in each module to life.
- Electronic flashcards and whole-class interactive games introduce and consolidate new language.
- Phonics are introduced with video and worksheet support to help develop independent speaking skills from the start.
- The facility to build your own lessons will help you to personalise learning.
Teacher planning materials
- Downloadable Teacher’s Guides* provide complete support for planning and teaching, including customisable schemes of work.
Homework, practice and support (previously known as ActiveCourse)
- Differentiated interactive listening and reading activities, directly linked to every core unit of the Pupil Book, provide extra practice for pupils.
- All activities are self-marking and results are tracked, so pupils get instant feedback and you can see how they are progressing.
- Extra grammar and vocabulary activities consolidate learning.
- On-screen hints and feedback help pupils work independently.
Progression and assessment material
- Assessment Packs as downloadable Word files or PDFs provide end-of-module and end-of-year tests in all four skills to help monitor pupils progress.
*Teacher’s Guides also available in print.