Studio 11-14 French (KS3)
Studio KS3 French your pupils will want to learn!
Studio 11-14 French resources are packed with content your KS3 pupils will enjoy learning. Plus, they move at the right pace for your pupils ‒ whether or not they have prior French knowledge ‒ and open the window to the French-speaking world.
- A tried-and-tested approach that supports progression with parallel differentiated Pupil Books.
- The Studio KS3 French toolkit by Rachel Hawkes provides all you need for the new Programme of Study ‒ how to teach translation, use literary texts and boost spontaneous use of the target language, and will help you embed the skills pupils will need for the new 2016 GCSE.
- See how KS3 Studio supports the new National Curriculum and builds skills for GCSE, download our guide. (PDF, 483 KB)
- Boost engagement with our online front-of-class teaching resources including the Pupil Books on screen, video clips, audio and interactive activities.
- Our online homework and support helps your pupils practise their language skills and use language independently in the classroom and at home.
- Teacher planning materials include downloadable Teacher Guides and progression and assessment materials to match the course to help monitor pupil progression.
Support progression with ActiveLearn
Our ActiveLearn combines front-of-class teaching resources with online homework and practice exercises as well as planning and assessment materials. It also comes with full customer support throughout the subscription to ensure you and your pupils get the most out of the course.
To see everything that's included in ActiveLearn for Studio KS3 French download this handy infographic (PDF, 440 KB)
Sign up to Modern Languages eNews and receive regular updates about our resources by email to support your teaching and learning.
New for 2018 Dynamo for KS3 French! If you are an existing Studio KS3 French user and would like to speak to us about your options, get in touch.