ActiveLearn allows interactive, integrated teaching and learning in the classroom and at home. The service is developed alongside our Student Books to give one coherent approach.
An annual subscription contains:
- Front‐of‐Class Teaching Resources linked from the Student Books, including worksheets, audio files* and video to engage students and provide a seamless teaching and learning experience.
- Online homework, practice and exercises to help you track progress and encourage independent learning. Includes activities that are auto‐marked and linked to the Student Books.
- Teacher Planning Materials* (Foundation and Higher) ‐ complete support to help you plan and deliver lessons, including schemes of work, teacher notes, answers to exercises, transcripts for audio, and ideas for starters and plenaries.
- Progression and Assessment materials* including tests covering Foundation and Higher across all four skills.
- Full customer support throughout the subscription to ensure you and your pupils get the most out of the course.
Download this handy infographic (PDF 224KB) to see everything that's included in ActiveLearn Studio for AQA GCSE (9–1) French.
New hotspot icons
Download PDF to show new skills worksheet hotspot icons as they appear on the ActiveLearn contents page. (PDF 164KB)
*These resources are also available separately for use in a language lab.
Try sample interactive activities from our front-of-class resources & homework and practice exercises.
>Try ActiveLearn front-of-class resources
>Try ActiveLearn homework and practice exercises
See our sample Teacher planning and Progression and assessment material.
>Download sample teacher planning materials (ZIP 11.2MB)
>Download sample progression and assessment materials (ZIP 0.16MB)
Find out how you can subscribe to ActiveLearn across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and save 15%.
Find out about our ActiveLearn training.