ActiveLearn combines front-of-class teaching resources with online homework and practice, as well as planning and assessment materials. The service has been developed alongside our Pupil Books to give one coherent approach. It also comes with full customer support throughout the subscription to ensure you and your pupils get the most out of the course.
Download this handy infographic (PDF 0.6MB) to see everything that's included in ActiveLearn ¡Viva! for KS3 Spanish.
Front-of-Class Teaching Resources
The Pupil Book on screen facilitates whole class teaching and the zoom feature helps you focus on individual tasks.
- Video clips following a group of students bring the language in each module to life.
- Electronic flashcards and whole-class interactive games introduce and consolidate new language.
- Phonics are introduced with video and worksheet support to help develop independent speaking skills from the start.
- The facility to build your own lessons will help you to personalise learning.
Teacher planning materials
- Downloadable Teacher’s Guides* provide complete support for planning and teaching, including customisable schemes of work.
Progression and assessment material
- Assessment Packs as downloadable Word files or PDFs provide end-of-module and end-of-year tests in all four skills to help monitor pupils progress.
*Teacher’s Guides also available in print.
Online homework and practice exercises
Differentiated interactive listening and reading activities, directly linked to every core unit of the Pupil Book, provide extra practice for pupils.
- All activities are self-marking and results are tracked, so pupils get instant feedback and you can see how they are progressing.
- Extra grammar and vocabulary activities consolidate learning.
- On-screen hints and feedback help pupils work independently.
Try sample interactive activities from our front-of-class resources & homework and practice exercises.
>Try ActiveLearn front-of-class resources
>Try ActiveLearn homework and practice exercises
See our sample Teacher planning and Progression and assessment material.
>Download sample Teacher planning material (ZIP 1.4KB)
>Download sample Progression and assessment material (ZIP 5.8MB)
See our sample quote, it includes Pupil Books, the Rachel Hawkes KS3 Spanish Toolkit and ActiveLearn.
>See sample quote
Find out how you can subscribe to ActiveLearn across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and save 15%.
Find out about our ActiveLearn training.