BTEC Level 2 First Sport
A range of resources to cover the BTEC 2010 specification.
- Student Book with CD-ROM covers all the units of the BTEC 2010 specification, providing you with engaging learner-friendly content, and gives each student our unique video podcast (on the CD-ROM).
- Unique Video Podcast with a blend of video footage and animation for anatomy and physiology that visually and audibly reinforces learning, giving learners a much richer learning experience than a textbook alone can offer.
- Teaching Resource Pack featuring inspiring resources including an exciting video podcast, video case studies made in partnership with the Premier League and Tottenham Hotspur, and all the planning support you need with schemes of work, lesson plans, PowerPoint slides and activities, saving you valuable preparation time.
- Assessment Resource Pack provides a programme of tried-and-tested assignments for the 2010 sepcification so that you can deliver your BTEC with complete confidence
The BTEC Level 2 First Sport author team:
- Mark Adams is a Senior Verifier, experienced author and teacher and works as a consultant for the Premier League.
- Paul Beashel is an Associate Consultant for Essex County Council, former head teacher and author of a number of best-selling GCSE, A level, and BTEC Sport titles.
- Julie Hancock is a Senior Verifier, experienced teacher and author and has worked with Edexcel for over 14 years.
- Bob Harris is an external verifier and examiner with over 30 years experience in education, delivering BTEC Sports courses at all levels. He has several best-selling books to his name.
- Sarah Johnson has taught in schools and colleges and has wide experience delivering BTEC Sport courses.
- Pam Phillippo has taught at schools and colleges and lectured in Higher Education. She was closely involved in re-developing the BTEC Sports qualifications at all levels.
- Alex Sergison has instructed and lectured in sport at all levels, specialising in outdoor education.
- Iain Taylor has 25 years experience in education and has written bespoke BTEC short professional training programmes.