Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Combined Science, Support Edition with ELC, Student Book
- Publication Date
- September 2017
Supporting success at every level
This Student Book follows a specifically designed route through the qualification to help you focus on the key concepts of the Edexcel GCSE Combined Science qualification. It also supports the Entry Learning Certificate course.
The questions and explanations are designed to be simple and easy to read. The examples included should be familiar to you from your everyday life and easy to understand. The structure of the course allows for repetition to help you to memorise key concepts and words.
Other features of the Student Book include:
- Checkpoint learning approach helps to make sure that you understand the key concepts and have corrected any misunderstandings.
- Preparing for your exam sections, makes sure that you understand how exam questions will be assessed.
- Core Practical pages, give you practice answering practical-based exam questions.
Free taster resources online now
You can now access a free taster of these new resources to help you get started. A whole term's worth of content is available now. Sign up here.
The taster includes four topics, complete with:
Sign up to get instant access
- Online student books spreads
- Detailed lesson plans and technician’s notes
- Front of class presentations
- 30+ different worksheets