NEW! Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Science Lab Books, 2nd editions
All the Core Practicals in one place
NEW! 2018/2019 2nd edition Lab Books will be available at the end of September 2018 and will provide you with separate books for each of the Single Sciences (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) and one Combined Science book. The original 2017/2018 Lab Book editions are still available to purchase whilst stocks last.
Fully aligned to the Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Science specifications, our write-in Lab books help students to complete the Core Practicals of their course and apply this knowledge confidently in their exams.
Each 2nd edition Lab Book includes:
- All the instructions students need to carry out the Core Practicals with confidence and fully grasp the scientific methodology
- Writing frames structured around the assessment objectives to allow students to record, analyse and evaluate their results
- New updated practical based exam-style questions focused on common problem areas for students
- A Practical Skills checklist, so that students can track the practical skills they have learnt in preparation for the exam
- A full list of equations that students need to learn
- A full set of answers at the back
- Free online technician notes.
Plus, from only £1.00 a copy, they are cheaper and faster than photocopying!
All the worksheets and methods have been reviewed and checked by CLEAPSS so you can be certain the practicals work and are safe in the classroom.