Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide with Student CD
Part of the Edexcel International GCSE Science series
- Publication Date
- February 2011
Edexcel’s resource for the new International GCSE Chemistry specification
Edexcel’s Revision Guide for the new Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry specification provides revision material on all the content in the latest specification. Its attractive, full-colour design and engaging features makes it accessible for every student.
- Contains content summaries and key points for all the topics in the specification.
- Offers advice on how to answer questions assessing practical skills.
- Includes full explanations of the terms used in papers and what will be expected.
- Includes common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid.
- Also includes questions taken from past Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry papers, relevant to the 2009 specification.
- Free Student CD in the back of the Revision Guide with full answers and explanations. This CD can be removed by teachers or parents before giving the Revision Guide to the student if appropriate.
Cliff Curtis taught in secondary schools for 37 years and was Head of Chemistry for the last 18 of those.
Take a look at some Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide sample content.
Sahar Azeem., O level, edexcel student.
5 July 2015
8 June 2012