SNAB Online 2015
Part of the Salters-NuffieldASandAlevel BiologySNAB series
- £472.49 + £94.50 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- April 2015
Developing successful independent biologists for AS, A level and beyond
Price is for an annual subscription.
To complement the Student Book, there is a dedicated website, packed with resources for both students and teachers to support teaching and learning.
For Students: Throughout the Student Book there are links that direct your students to the SNAB Online website, where they’ll find activities, interactive tutorials, and skills support to consolidate their in-class learning and develop the skills needed to progress with Biology.
For Teachers and Technicians: You’ll find invaluable resources to aid your teaching, including presentations, 3-D modelling, and all the worksheets and guidance for all the student activities including practical work. A guide on teaching each topic and forward planning is provided for those new to the course. SNAB Online also enables you to monitor students’ progress and obtain a range of helpful reports.
- Online activities: consolidate and build learning across topics and throughout the course by providing a range of activities to support the Student Books.
- Activities come with feedback summaries,so students and teachers can easily see areas that need more practice.
- Maths and stats skills support gives students reference tools with which to build an understanding of maths within a biological context. Extra practice is provided through a series of interactive activities with help and feedback.
- End of topic tests provide feedback and progress checks over the full duration of the course.
- Student sheets, teacher and technician notes provided for all core practicals, plus additional practicals, provide further opportunities for students to develop and demonstrate practical skills.
- Support for maths and practical skills give students reference tools with which to build an understanding of practical and mathematical application and technique within a biological context.
If you have any technical questions about SNAB Online, please contact digital.support@ pearson.com