York Notes for AQA GCSE (9-1) Rapid Revision Cards: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Part of the York Notes for GCSE series
- £7.49 + £1.50 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- March 2019
Super speedy revision from the experts
> Download full sample
- Full colour revision cards
- Easy-to-read bullet points to help you understand and write about The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- Dedicated sections on Characters, Form, Structure and Language and Themes and contexts to help you get to grips with key techniques
- Question and answer revision cards to test your knowledge in a flash
- Colourful ideas maps and quick quizzes to encourage focused, active revision
- Practice questions and fully annotated sample answers at different levels to give you full coverage of every aspect of the exam
- Complete answer keys will help you measure your progress at every step
- Comprehensive How to use section allows you to tailor your revision from one-hour to five-minute sessions
- Last-minute revision cards for speedy, effective revision
York Notes for AQA GCSE (9-1) Rapid Revision Cards: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is an essential revision aid allowing you to build your understanding of Robert Louis Stevenson's gothic novella. Find within these compact cards, focused analysis, key information and plenty of opportunity to put your knowledge to the test.
In order to impress an examiner you are likely to need to demonstrate understanding of key quotations on aspects of the novella such as plot, settings and contexts, characters and themes. The Rapid Revision cards will encourage you to actively learn these key quotes by providing fill-in-the blanks activities to test yourself.
Think more deeply sections appear frequently and invite you to answer questions such as: How does Stevenson build secrecy in the novel? With quick quizzes, key questions and try for yourself Think sections, these cards encourage you to practise the skills you've been learning.
With the York Notes for AQA GCSE (9-1) Rapid Revision Cards: The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde you'll have everything you need, including Grade 5 and Grade 7+ annotated sample answers and practice questions on character and theme, alongside help planning your response, to attain the highest grade that you can.