Target Grade 5 Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Combined Science Intervention Workbook
Part of the Target series
- Publication Date
- September 2017
Get back on track!
Help your students catch up, keep up and make expected progress in Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Combined Science with this new series of intervention workbooks.
Available for the schools' price of only £3.99* (RRP £7.99) when you quote 568OTHR at checkout.
- is aimed at Students who should be on track for a grade 5 but data has shown they are falling behind. It provides support for students currently working at grade 4 but with stretch to allow them to reach grade 6.
- targets key misconceptions and barriers to help your students get back on track
- addresses areas of underperformance in a systematic way, with a unique approach that builds, develops and extends students’ skills
- gets students ready for the new GCSE (9-1) assessments with exercises focused around exam-style questions
- provides ready-to-use examples and activities, aligned to the Pearson Progression Map, freeing up your time to focus on working directly with students
- fits around your needs, being flexible as part of an intervention strategy or for independent student work
- addresses an area of difficulty in each unit with a unique approach, to develop and extend students' skills.