Tips on the trickiest areas to help your students prepare for their exams:
- Top 10: Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) English Language 2018
- Top 10: Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics 2018
- Top 10: Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Science 2018
- Top 10: Pearson Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics 2017
Download the 2018 booklet below, to discover tips based on the 2018 exams. (PDF 12.4 MB)
See also Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics 2017
Download Foundation (PDF 3.52 MB) Download Higher (PDF 3.06 MB)
Download Foundation (PDF 3.59 MB) Download Higher (PDF 3.41 MB)
Download Foundation (PDF 5.6 MB) Download Higher (PDF 7.49MB)
Using data from ResultsPlus, we have identified the top 10 areas that students found challenging in the 2018 exam papers. This insight has been used to create downloadable booklets that:
- Deliver specific guidance in an accessible format for you to work through with your students
- Provide fully worked-through exam questions from the exam series, with commentary developed from the mark scheme and examiner reports
- Support students in the areas they found most challenging in the exams
- Identify how Pearson’s Target intervention series can help improve these skills and apply them in future exams.
Find out more about our Target intervention workbooks.
Order online to receive 50% school's discount when quoting 5680THR at checkout.