Measure progress in English
Our ActiveLearn: Progress & Assess (formely Pearson Progression Services) for English is a reliable, easy to use system to track students’ progress, from KS3 to GCSE. It can work alongside your own system, will give you confidence in your data, help you plan appropriate interventions, and save you time.
This service is included as a part of a full ActiveLearn subscription or available as part of a separate Progress & Assess subscription.
ActiveLearn: Progress & Assess for English includes:
- 12-Step Progression Scale and mapping to 9-1 indicative GCSE grades
- Progression Map
- Baseline assessments for KS3 and KS4
- End-of-topic, end-of-term and end-of-year assessments
- Mark schemes for all assessments
- Markbooks that provide analysis of students’ results
The English Progression Scale and Map covers both GCSE and International GCSE.
View and download our guide to Progress & Assess.
We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org