Progression for English
Our ActiveLearn: Progress & Assess (formely Pearson Progression Service) for English is a reliable, easy to use system to track students’ progress, from KS3 to GCSE. It can work alongside your own system, will give you confidence in your data, help you plan appropriate interventions, and save you time.
ActiveLearn: Progress & Assess for English includes:
- 12-Step Progression Scale and mapping to 9-1 indicative GCSE grades
- Progression Map
- Baseline assessments for KS3 and KS4
- End-of-topic, end-of-term and end-of-year assessments
- Mark schemes for all assessments
- Markbooks that provide analysis of students’ results
The English Progression Scale and Map covers both GCSE and International GCSE.
We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org