Progression for History
Pearson Progression Service for history is a reliable, easy to use system to track students’ progress, from KS3 to GCSE. It can work alongside your own system, will give you confidence in your data, help you plan appropriate interventions, and save your teachers’ time.
The Pearson Progression Service for history includes:
- 12-Step Progression Scale and mapping to 9-1 indicative GCSE grades
- Progression Map
- Baseline assessments for KS3 and KS4
- End-of-topic, end-of-term and end-of-year assessments
- Mark schemes for all assessments
- Markbooks that provide analysis of students’ results.
The history Progression Scale and Map covers both GCSE and International GCSE.
Take a quick look at our step-by-step guide to understand how it works.
We welcome your feedback at email@example.com