KS3 Maths Progress & Assess Medium
Part of the Progression for Maths series
- £325.49 + £65.10 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- December 2016
Take the pain out of progress asssessments
Pearson Progress & Assess provides a consistent method of tracking student progress across the KS3 Maths curriculum. We enable teachers to assess, track and report on progression providing you with in-depth reporting across a student’s development.
- Progression Map – specifically designed for the Maths curriculum, the Maps provide Pearson’s view of how learning builds and develops across a five-year (11-16) programme of study
- Baseline assessments – set informed targets and map progress based on baseline assessments designed to help you see where your students are at the start of the course
- Classroom assessments – Including End of Unit, End of Term and End of Year test for all levels across Years 7-9
- Online Markbooks with every assessment to help you track progress
- All mapped to indicative grades for GCSE (9-1).