Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Statistics Progress & Assess Medium
Part of the Progression for Maths series
- £300.00 + £60.00 UK VAT
- Publication Date
- September 2017
Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Statistics Progression Service
Pearson Progression Services for GCSE Statistics provides a consistent method of tracking student progress across the subject, as well as providing a front-of-class version of the student book. We enable teachers to assess, track and report on progression providing you with in-depth reporting.
An annual subscription includes:
- front-of-class e-book version of the student book*
- Progression Map with a link to indicative grades
- 2 baseline tests (one for a two-year scheme of work and one for a one-year scheme of work
- 15 end-of-unit tests based on the Edexcel scheme of work
- 2 end of year tests (end of year 1 of two-year scheme of work for Foundation and Higher)
- 4 end of course tests (two for Foundation and two for Higher)
- Excel markbooks for every assessment to help you track progress
- All mapped to indicative grades for GCSE (9-1).
If you have fewer than 750 or more than 2000 students on roll within your school, please contact us for a price.
*Please note, this e-book does not have split zooms.