Maths progress assessments and tools
Our Maths Activelearn Progress & Assess (formerly Pearson Progression Services) is a reliable, easy to use service to help you measure and report students’ progress from KS3 through to A level. You can use our progress assessments and tools alongside your own systems to give you confidence in your data, help you plan appropriate interventions, and inform teaching plans.
This service is included as part of a full ActiveLearn subscription or available as a separate Progress & Assess subscription.
Our Maths ActiveLearn Progress & Assess includes:
- 12-Step Progression Scale and mapping to 9-1 indicative GCSE grades
- Progression Map
- Baseline assessments for KS3, KS4 and KS5
- End-of-unit, end-of-term and end-of-year assessments
- Mark schemes for all assessments
- Online markbooks that provide analysis of students’ results.
Take a look at the video below to find out more, try our free assessments or get in touch with us to request a demonstration.
We welcome your feedback at email@example.com