Progression for Science
"I think the biggest challenge for students going forward is understanding the new grading system and understanding where that puts them nationally. Also being able to identify their strengths and weaknesses as they are going through the course so that they can be best prepared for their GCSEs."
- James Medforth, Head of Science, King Harold Academy
Our Science Progress & Assess (formerly Pearson Progression Services) is a reliable, easy to use system to track students’ progress, from KS3 to GCSE. It can work alongside your own system, will give you confidence in your data, help you plan appropriate interventions, and save your teachers’ time.
Our Science Progress and Assess includes:
- 12-Step Progression Scale and mapping to 9-1 indicative GCSE grades
- Progression Map
- Baseline assessments for KS3 and KS4
- End-of-topic, end-of-term and end-of-year assessments
- Mark schemes for all assessments
- Markbooks that provide analysis of students’ results.
The Science Progression Scale and Map covers both GCSE and International GCSE.
We welcome your feedback at email@example.com