Taking the pain out of progress assessments
We know that creating high-quality assessments to match your schemes of work can be time-consuming, that's why we've developed a tool to take away that burden - Assessment Builder.
This easy-to-use functionality works with all the assessment content available in an ActiveLearn or Progress & Assess subscription.
Now available for KS3 and KS4 Science, KS3 French, KS3 Spanish, KS3, KS4 and KS5 Maths
- Create your own classroom assessments from our bank of thousands of questions written and validated by Pearson’s assessment experts.
- Ease your students into assessment by gradually ramping questions to a level to suit your students and build their confidence.
- Match to your scheme of work with your choice of questions on the skills and topics you have covered at any point in the curriculum.
- Gives guidance on mark ranges and ramping as you build the paper, supporting differentiation and accessibility.
- An auto-generated online markbook will capture marks with the option to map results to indicative 9-1 (for A level maths A* to E grades) to help explain progress in these terms.
- Helps you to analyse student results quickly, identify strengths and weaknesses and make 9-1 grade predictions.
Assessment Builder uses the course content available in your ActiveLearn or Progress & Assess subscription. It is available as an ‘add-on’ to your ActiveLearn subscription.
Find out how Assessment Builder can help ease the burden when creating assessments.
I already have a subscription to ActiveLearn or Progress and Assess, how can I purchase Assessment Builder?
I'm interested in Assessment Builder but don't currently have a subscription to ActiveLearn or Progress & Assess. Can I still buy Assessment Builder?
In order to purchase Assessment Builder you will first need to purchase an ActiveLearn or Progress & Assess subcription for your subject. We can help you find the right package for your school. Please complete this short form
and one of our consultants will get in touch with you to discuss the best options available to you.
Like what you see?
If you already have a subscription to ActiveLearn or Progress & Assess:
Buy Assessment Builder for Maths
Buy Assessment Builder for Science
Buy Assessment Builder for French and Spanish
If you don't already have an ActiveLearn or Progress & Assess subscription simply complete this form and we'll get in touch to help you find the right option for your school.
Complete the form
See how Assessment Builder can ease the burden of creating progress assessments.
- 1. Accept the Terms and Conditions
- 2. Hover over 'Assess' at the top of the page
- 3. Click on 'Assessment Builder'
- 4. Then click on 'Create new assessment', and name the assessment and choose the mathematics.
Build your own assessments
*Please note the free Assessment Builder demo is only available for KS3 maths - more will be available soon!