Confidence – fluency – problem-solving - reasoning
Designed for classroom and independent study, our Revision Guides complement the Student Books with a range of features including:
- one-topic-per-page format helps students revise more quickly, without the hassle.
- exam-style worked examples match the new specification and demonstrate good exam technique.
- 'Now try this' exam-style practice questions let students test their understanding of a topic.
- key formulae tell students exactly which formulae they need to learn for their exam.
- target step indicator shows students exactly what step they are working at.
- problem solving support throughout including tricky questions on easy topics and strategies and techniques for answering AO2 and AO3 questions.
- video worked solutions show students exactly how to answer tricky questions.
- complete coverage of the new specification including brand-new topics like functions and Venn diagrams.
- visual explanations of key concepts help students revise quickly and recall key skills in their exams.
With FREE Pearson Revise App
Take control of your revision and confidently prepare for exams anywhere, anytime. View all revision topics in one place, take quick quizzes, track your progress and link to the Revision Guide for more in-depth study. You will be able to enter the code from the book into the free app to unlock online pages from revision guide. (Available for Pearson Edexcel GCSE Maths, Science, History and Business from September 2020.)