- Differentiated Foundation and Higher Tier student books, designed to work in mixed-ability settings.
- Built upon a carefully planned progression through the building blocks of grammar and vocabulary, with systematic recycling of structures to build students’ confidence with using the language.
- Includes inspiring new approaches to language learning, with cultural launch points to open modules and diverse, inclusive material throughout the course.
- Features a fresh, integrated approach to teaching grammar, designed to help students overcome the challenge of applying grammar in context.
- Provides targeted support for new elements of the specification, including transactional role plays, phonics, dictation and read aloud.
- Comprehensive support for preparing students for the new exams, with exam practice at the end of each module and a dedicated revision module at the end of the course.